Although many things in life are subjective, it is probably safe to say that every woman through out history has had a dream of the perfect marriage proposal. Some men, who find themselves in-tune with the needs of us women know that the proposal is almost just as important as the engagement ring itself. Therefore some guys go through great lengths to deliver not only amazing engagement rings, but above and beyond proposals.
Just as unique as a woman, every diamond tells a story, this is why the proposal should accompany and capture the essence of the engagement ring.
A trip to Paris perhaps? A moonlit stroll through the Tuileries garden, the kneeling on one knee, the royal blue velvet box with all 4 c’s considered.
Ok, so maybe not all of us are marrying our prince charming, however here are a few fail proof proposals women love, and men can handle.
- The fortune cookie – Yes, this has been done, however, this endearing method never fails to surprise the unexpected cookie breaker.
- The Public Gesture – This works wonders if your fiancé enjoys being the center of attention. Sporting events and banners are at the top of the list.
- Holiday proposals – Carving a pumpkin, decorating the tree or painting an egg with the word’s “Marry me” are sure to bring joy into your sweethearts life.
- Plan a trip – Even if you can’t afford Paris, planning a day trip to a romantic location will always leave a memorable feel to a memorable day.
- Get creative – Bake a cake, cook a dinner or practice origami. Your sweetheart will enjoy the effort as well as the hidden surprise.
- Plan a scavenger hunt – If you are willing to put in the time, send her to a few meaningful locations, only to discover a proposal waiting at the end.
- Ice Cube Trick – Freeze the ring into an ice-cube, then drop it in her favorite beverage.
- Starbucks Cup – Arrange with your local barista to write “will you marry me” on her cup before she gets her favorite beverage.
- Something Simple – After she goes to sleep, replace her everyday jewelry with the engagement ring. She is guaranteed to have a great morning.
- Mobile Sweets – Set a reminder on her phone the night before, the next day it will pop-up on her phone while she is hard at work.